KCLC Annual Membership (Associate)
Kyabram Community and Learning Centre Inc. is a member-driven organisation, just like other incorporated associations. We charge a small membership fee, set by the Committee of Management every year, which delivers benefits to members. Memberships are a yearly subscription, running from May to April each year. There is no pro-rata rate.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and any Special General Meetings of the Association.
- Eligibility to stand for a position on the Committee of Governance (excluding Associate members and children within a Family membership).
- Wi-Fi access within the Centre and Free use of Public computers*
- A 2 free sessions on one KCLC program of your choice*
- Invitation to KCLC members only functions (Christmas Party, members morning tea)
- Birthday card sent to each member within the membership
- Your membership will be used to support community programs within the community.
- Updates on programs and initiatives supported by your membership.
*Public computer use maybe limited at periods of high demand, printings costs additional
*2 free sessions to the value of a maximum of $10
Associate – for persons under the age of 15 years who wish to become individual members. No voting rights are available with this membership. Associate members are unable to be members of the Committee of Management ($5)