KCLC Annual Membership (Organisation)
Kyabram Community and Learning Centre Inc. is a member-driven organisation, just like other incorporated associations. We charge a small membership fee, set by the Committee of Management every year, which delivers benefits to members. Memberships are a yearly subscription, running from May to April each year. There is no pro-rata rate.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and any Special General Meetings of the Association.
- Eligibility to stand for a position on the Committee of Governance (excluding Associate members and children within a Family membership, only one person from and organisation).
- Wi-Fi access within the Centre and Free use of Public computers*
- Free use of meeting rooms*
- Invitation to KCLC members only functions (Christmas Party, members morning tea)
- Birthday card sent to each member within the membership
- Your membership will be used to support community programs within the community.
- Updates on programs and initiatives supported by your membership.
- Organisational membership enables other Charity organisations and small local community groups to use KCLC meeting rooms free of charge.
*Public computer use maybe limited at periods of high demand, printings costs additional
* Free Room use subject to availability, session use, and other conditions.
Organisational - for one organisation in the name of an individual 15 years or over ($10).